PHP store is a single store e-commerce system written in PHP. It uses a MySQL database to store the data. The system can be used to create a website, online store, upload products on it and start selling online.
It uses a flexible template system allowing to change the front site template and customize completely the look and feel. All the other different settings like currency used on the store etc. can also be modified easily from the admin panel.
php store admin panel
With PHP Store, the vendor / store owner can:
- create different product categories and add products in them
- accept different payment options and process orders on the website
- approve and reject the orders, generate invoices for them
- create tax zones and set the taxes to be charged when placing orders on the store
- create shipping zones and shipping costs associated with them
- manage the product reviews written by the customers and see statistics for the website
- create server side forms like contact forms etc. and manage the data posted with them
- configure the customer loyalty program and let the customers earn points when placing orders on the store
- manage the store pages and content, add new pages or modify the existing ones, change the content using a WYSIWYG editor
The customers have also functionality on the front site, allowing them to log in, check their orders, modify their profile information etc.
multi languages flags mix PHP Store is multi language. It uses a language (text) file, which can be translated to any language, so a website running the script could have multiple languages and let the visitors of the website choose the language they prefer. On our default demo, we have added the Spanish and English languages, but more translations are available - in a case you may be interested in additional language, please contact us and we'll provide you more information on its availability.